We help you to get settled and connected
- Registering with the municipality (Gemeente)
- Opening a bank account
- Arranging for a BSN-number (social security number)
- Support with application for permits
(Residence, MVV visa, certificate legislation, driver’s license exchange, parking)
- Advise on insurance (health, liability, car, legal aid, house, etc.)
- Finding and registering with a doctor and dentist
- Signing up with utility providers (electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone, internet, etc.)
- Introducing you to the public transport system and identifying the best travel pass for you
- Vehicle import
Google search help
Are you searching for local information on the internet, but can’t find what you need?
Send us your request in English and we’ll google it for you in Dutch.
Forms & Phone calls
Are you baffled by a Dutch form you need to complete? Don’t worry, we’ll sort it out.
Are you struggling to get what you need by phone? We can help with phone calls too.
Getting to know your new neighbourhood
Based on your personal interests, we’ll show you round your new city Dutch-style: by bike!
(Currently only available in Amsterdam, Haarlem, and Den Haag).
We’ll walk you through the most relevant aspects of Dutch culture and bureaucracy in a 2.5-hour briefing.