Projob was founded by Marja Beumer, who has worked in the labor market for 42 years and has a passion for the well-being of national and international job seekers and companies.
Projob is a company that works from the heart. For the last ten years, Marja has attended classes at Nijenrode Business University about Business Spirituality. This means that Projob is results-driven but at the same time is empathic and respects authenticity.
We are your business partner when it comes to permanent and temporary recruitment, payroll services, search and selection of interim professionals, career coaching and training. That is what Projob does and has been doing with passion and success since 1995.
From a top-notch location near the Museum Square in Amsterdam, the Projob team works professionally by using their own individual styles. We have proven to be very successful in recruiting for positions in the following industries: administration, secretarial, Human Resources, finance, logistics, marketing & communications, and customer service. Our coaches and trainers can help you with career coaching and your personal development in different areas. Projob’s strengths include our immense knowledge of greater Amsterdam’s labor market, experienced consultants and long-term working relationships with not only employers but job seekers and employees too.
Welcome to Projob!
Shereen Leissius has worked at Projob as a Senior Career Coach & Trainer since 2010. Through her unique ability to perceive each person holistically, both from within and from the outside, Shereen coaches people on the path to solutions, insights and gaining self-confidence. Shereen is a certified Thomas International and Pearson HR assessment tool user and works, amongst other things, with the core facets of Ofman, situational leadership, the Kolb learning style and the STAR method. Shereen possesses in-depth knowledge of the job market and company structure (HR).
In addition to career coaching, Shereen specializes in the following areas:
• Coaching in situations of extreme stress or burn-out
• Customized outplacement
• Management and Team Leader Coaching
• 1-hour “speed coaching” sessions, quick methodological sessions to get to the heart of an issue, gain insights or confirm facts in order to acquire the tools to make the right choices.
• Image stylist (color and styling advisor with the goal of enhancing image and self-confidence)
• Spouse care, mentoring expats and/or their partners for the Dutch job market
• 1-1 job application process training ranging from resume doctor to your personal interview technique
Shereen Leissius – Senior career coach & trainer at Projob
Van Baerlestraat 63-65
1071 AR Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)2 05738333 or +31 (0)205738383