What you put in your body is vital to what you are – and what you may become. Every time you choose something to eat or drink, you are making a decision that can affect your body in a positive or a negative way. What you do each day is either promoting health or promoting disease.
Meeting with a Nutritional Therapist like me can help you understand how what you have put in your body, or stresses you have experienced, may have contributed to the symptoms you are experiencing.
I will work together with you to find a program including food, exercise and possibly supplements to rebalance the body. Your body has the ability to heal itself and nutritional therapy attempts to rebalance and support it to do this.
Come and see me for:
Mental health issues
and many more issues…
Growing up in Canada, the kitchen was the center of our family home. My mother taught me how to cook from an early age. I also loved watering the garden and picking the vegetables we grew. Having experienced the effects of mental health issues in my family, I was drawn to using natural solutions to help them. I had been studying nutrition already, and over time I have been helping clients discover how to heal.
Joyce Bergsma – Founder at EatLiveLovefood
1054 VT Amsterdam
Tel: +31(0)6 305 547 29
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Amsterdam under registration number 53568273.
- An initial intake consultation to discuss your needs (1.5 hrs)
- A visit to your home to go through your cupboards, and a visit to the grocery store together (2 hrs 15 mins)
- We'll also cook together (2 hrs 15 mins): this could be two meals, snacks for the kids, etc.
- I'll help you create a month's menu for you and your family that suits your nutritional needs (2 hrs)
- We'll follow up with 2 more consultations (1 hr each)