BUY 7 NUTRITION CONSULTATION HOURS AND GET AN EXTRA 3 FREE
Today DutchNews.nl wrote that many children in the Netherlands don’t get to eat enough vegetables.
Especially parents who have to juggle their family, work, the household, all kinds of activities, plus all other things that cross their paths, often don’t have the time to prepare a healthy, balanced meal every day.
Some other parents maybe don’t have the time to educate themselves on what type of foods their children need at which stage of their development.
To make life a little easier for these families, Joyce Bergsma, the founder at EatLiveLovefood, has created a special offer for the Navigate the Netherlands partner package:
BUY 7 NUTRITION CONSULTATION HOURS AND GET AN EXTRA 3 FREE.
This package includes:
* An initial intake consultation to discuss your needs (1.5 hrs)
* A visit to your home to go through your cupboards, and a visit to the grocery store together (2 hrs 15 mins)
* You’ll also cook together (2 hrs 15 mins): this could be two meals, snacks for the kids, etc.
* Joyce will help you create a month’s menu for you and your family that suits your nutritional needs (2 hrs)
* She’ll follow up with 2 more consultations (1 hr each)
You can buy this unique service through the New2nl website.
Picture by Carol Moshier on Flickr.