The schools may be closed, but New2NL is still open.
Were you planning on moving with your family to the Netherlands in the coming months? If so, we can imagine that you currently have a lot of questions and doubts due to the coronavirus.
We wish to take some of the burden off your shoulders.
Corona support package
With our dedicated corona support package, we’ll regularly update you about all the developments regarding education in the Netherlands. We are your ears and eyes on the ground while you are still abroad and are not able to follow everything yourself.
Contents of the corona support package:
- Webinar on the Dutch education system and relevant coronavirus regulations. Annebet van Mameren from New2NL will explain how the Dutch education system works, what your options are for Dutch and international education (both primary and secondary), and other things you’ll need to be aware of as an international parent. Of course we’ll also give you an update about the coronavirus regulations related to education.
We’ll conclude with a Q&A session, where you can ask your questions. We’ll also record this webinar, so you’ll be able to watch it at a later point if you missed it live, or rewatch it.*
- A 1-hour video call during which we’ll explain your school options and the current status of the schools in your town or city of interest.
- An email summarizing our call, alongside a lot of useful references and further information
- Regular email updates about the Dutch coronavirus regulations related to education
- Personal updates about your (max. 5) schools of interest, concerning, for example, their policy for online teaching, virtual information sessions, school opening procedures, etc.
Fee: 90 euros, incl. VAT (for services to non-EU residents, we don’t need to pay VAT, which means a 21% discount for you).
* Please note that the webinar is also available free of charge as a standalone product
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem! Go ahead and sign up. We’ll send the recording to everyone who registers for the event.
Book your 1-hour video call here.
You may combine this package with our other services, for example, the school accompanying service once the schools are open again.
This package is valid for the period during which the schools are (partly) closed because of the coronavirus.