JAN© helps companies and individuals save taxes, get subsidies and outsource their (business) administration.
• Experience: decades of experience in both Dutch and international tax & accounting matters
• Quick service: our flat and lean business structure enables us to get back to you quickly and help you in a very time-efficient manner
• Reliability of certified accountants and tax consultants: our people have all the top degrees in our field and are obligated to update their knowledge continuously.
My name is Ognjen Soldat. I was born in Bosnia and moved to the Netherlands when I was ten years old—so in a sense I’m an expat myself :-). After finishing a master’s in Business Administration and Fiscal Economics 10 years ago, I started working as a tax advisor. I have worked for several large, well-known accounting firms but also smaller and ‘leaner’ companies such as JAN©, with 150 employees. Based in four offices close to Amsterdam and Leiden (Purmerend, Zwanenburg, Rijnsburg, Weesp), there’s always a JAN© office nearby.
I have a lot of experience in tax (savings) structures for those who wish to start a business in the Netherlands, or move a business to the country. But also if you are employed and/or have a family and wish to make use of the numerous tax advantages and subsidies in the Netherlands, you are very welcome to talk your opportunities through with me.
Ognjen Soldat MSc, Tax Consultant at JAN© Accountants and Tax Advisors
1161 CR Zwanenburg
Tel: +31(0)88 2202321 or +31(0)6 81208711
JAN© Accountants and Tax Advisors is registered under No: 34099996 at the Chamber of Commerce in Purmerend, the Netherlands.
- Tax, accounting & financial advice on starting your business in the Netherlands
- Tax, accounting & financial advice on moving your business to the Netherlands
- Apply for the 30% tax advantage ruling for knowledge migrants
- Apply for a work permit
- Apply for a residence permit